For big demands and large areas.
This air-to-water heat pump with 60 kW heat output is an energy-efficient heating device for apartment blocks or commercial buildings. Via fan convectors and/or surface heating systems, the heating water is distributed in the rooms to be heated. Thanks to the two installed compressors, the heat output can always be called up as required, thus optimising the costs.
- Future-proof. The refrigerant R407C used enables a future-oriented heat pump design thanks to a significantly lower GWP value and complies with the specifications of the F-Gas Regulation.
- Good values. During heating, COP up to 4.6. Efficiency rating: A++.
- Really quiet. Thanks to its electronically regulated fan and thoroughly soundproofed compressor housing.
- More control. Integrated thermal energy meter for reliable measurement of the system efficiency.
- Flexible use. For use in new buildings and for building renovations, even at outside temperatures of -5° C thanks to high flow temperatures of up to 62° C.
- More efficiency. Low operating costs thanks to high seasonal performance factors.
- Simply good. With two performance levels for high COPs in both full-load and partial load operation.
Heat output max. A7/W35 | COP A7/W35: 55,8 kW | 4,0
Energy efficiency class* with 35 °C flow temperature: A+
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): -22 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 35 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 64 Grad
Sound pressure level in 10 m: 50 dB(A)
Sound pressure level in 10 m (lowered operation): 46 dB(A)
Width: 1900 mm
Height: 2300 mm
Depth: 1000 mm
Weight: 911 kg
Important information for:
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.