Delivers high performance.
The LA 9S-TU with 9 kW heat output is a typical example of a new generation of heat pump, which fulfils all technical and living requirements. Simply installed outdoors, it is ideal for newly built single family homes or for renovations with a heated living area of up to 200 sqm. A choice of 1,625 RAL colours offers outstanding design freedom and enables optimal integration into any environment. Flexible expansion options and compact design are also included here.
- Naturally quiet. Noise-optimised owls' wing fan. Encapsulated compressor chamber and free swinging compressor base plate for solid-borne sound insulation.
- Low operating costs. High seasonal performance factors thanks to electronic expansion valve and high-performance evaporator.
- Minimal space requirement thanks to installation close to walls and compact dimensions – minimum clearance from the wall on the intake side 50 cm.
- Individual design. Select your chosen colour from 1,625 RAL shades.
- Reliable. Operational reliability via sensor monitoring of the refrigeration circuit with demand-based defrosting. Integrated thermal energy metering
- Easy to install. In cases of installation close to a wall in buildings which do not have a cellar, the pipework can be guided directly inside. Hydraulic connection of the heat pump optionally possible at the side or at the bottom.
- Flexible expansion options. Bivalent or bivalent-renewable operation, distribution systems with mixed and unmixed heating circuits (e.g. underfloor heating and radiators). Even more efficient room temperature control Smart-RTC+.
- Future-orientated. Use of load-variable tariffs or self-produced PV-electricity possible: SmartGrid Ready.
Heat output max. A7/W35 | COP A7/W35: 8,4 kW | 4,8
Energy efficiency class with 35 °C flow temperature: A++
Energy efficiency class with 55 °C flow temperature: A++
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): -22 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 35 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 60 Grad
Sound pressure level in 10 m: 25 dB(A)
Sound pressure level in 10 m (lowered operation): 25 dB(A)
Width: 910 mm
Height: 1650 mm
Depth: 750 mm
Weight: 225 kg
Important information for:
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.