The universal heat pump model.
The LI 11TES is an air-to-water heat pump for flexible indoor installation close to living areas. With 11 kW heat output, it is designed for a living area of up to 250m². Flexible expansion options are available thanks to the universal design. From the distribution system to the hot water connection. It can also be combined with a piece wood burner and solar thermal systems (bivalent renewable) or oil and gas heating systems (bivalent fossil). The design is extremely compact with a pipe heater already installed (2, 4 and 6 kW).
- Naturally quiet. Low-noise axial fan. Encapsulated compressor chamber and free swinging compressor base plate for solid-borne sound insulation.
- Expansion options. Bivalent or bivalent-renewable operation, distribution systems with mixed and unmixed heating circuits (e.g. underfloor heating and radiators). Even more efficient room temperature control Smart-RTC+.
- Future-orientated. Use of load-variable tariffs or self-produced PV-electricity possible: SmartGrid Ready. Even more efficient room temperature control Smart-RTC+.
- Flexible. The integrated air circuit enables corner or wall installation with air ducts at the air intake and the air outlet side.
- Space-saving. Extremely compact design with installed pipe heater (2 / 4 / 6 kW).
Energy efficiency class with 35 °C flow temperature: A++
Energy efficiency class with 55 °C flow temperature: A+
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): -20 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 35 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 60 Grad
Sound pressure level in 1 m: 46 dB(A)
Width: 750 mm
Height: 1360 mm
Depth: 880 mm
Weight: 216 kg
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.