Energy saving included.
The LI 12TU is a highly efficient air-to-water heat pump for indoor installation for heating and optional domestic hot water preparation. It is perfect for new builds and renovations of single family homes. With 12 kW, it is ideal for a heated living area up to 260 sqm. This model also offers maximum flexibility during position. It enables an intelligent air circuit, as well as the option of routing the hydraulic connections to the left or right.
- Naturally quiet. Slow-running EC-3D radial fan. Encapsulated compressor chamber and free swinging compressor base plate for solid-borne sound insulation.
- Low operating costs. High seasonal performance factors thanks to electronic expansion valve and high-performance evaporator.
- Reliable. Operational reliability via sensor monitoring of the refrigeration circuit with demand-based defrosting. Integrated thermal energy metering
- Expansion options. Bivalent or bivalent-renewable operation, distribution systems with mixed and unmixed heating circuits (e.g. underfloor heating and radiators). Even more efficient room temperature control Smart-RTC+.
- Flexible. The integrated air circuit with 90° air deflection enables installation in a corner without air ducts or wall installation with air ducts on the air outlet side. Variable installation thanks to air intake from the rear, flexible air outlet to the right, left or top, and the option of making the hydraulic connections from right to left.
- More efficiency. Extremely economical thanks to electronic expansion valve - achieves high seasonal performance factors with low operating costs. Efficiency rating A++.
- Future-orientated. Use of load-variable tariffs or self-produced PV-electricity possible: SmartGrid Ready.
Energy efficiency class with 35 °C flow temperature: A++
Energy efficiency class with 55 °C flow temperature: A++
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): -20 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 35 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 60 Grad
Sound pressure level in 1 m: 43 dB(A)
Width: 960 mm
Height: 1560 mm
Depth: 780 mm
Weight: 270 kg
Important information for:
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.