The power of water for apartment blocks.
With the WI 22TU, the heat output of 22 kW ensures that living areas up to 500 sqm are always well heated. This water-to-water heat pump is therefore a suitable, efficient solution for newly built apartment blocks or renovation projects.
- Naturally quiet. Sound-optimised through insulated metal casing and double vibration-isolated compressor.
- Low operating costs. High seasonal performance factors thanks to economizer and sensor monitoring of the refrigeration circuit for high operational reliability and integrated thermal energy metering.
- Expansion options. Bivalent or bivalent-renewable operation, distribution systems with mixed and unmixed heating circuits (e.g. underfloor heating and radiators). Even more efficient room temperature control Smart-RTC+.
- Future-orientated. Use of load-variable tariffs or self-produced PV-electricity possible: SmartGrid Ready.
- Intelligent. Eligible for funding in existing buildings thanks to high efficiency. Suitable for use in new builds for compliance with the German federal energy efficiency ordinance (EnEV) and Renewable Energy Heat Act (EEWärmeG).
Energy efficiency class with 35 °C flow temperature: A++
Energy efficiency class with 55 °C flow temperature: A++
Heat output W10/W35: 22,3 kW
Lower operating limit heat source (heating operation): 7 Grad
Upper operating limit heat source (heating operation): 25 Grad
Max. flow temperature: 62 Grad
Sound pressure level in 1 m: 35 dB(A)
Width: 650 mm
Height: 845 mm
Depth: 665 mm
Weight: 179 kg
Important information for:
All models of the series:
Are you interested in regular maintenance or inspections on your system?
We are there for you.
Would you like more information on our products or do you have a question?
We will be happy to help.